Agricultural Science


Technical Officer

Technical officers are employed by many different types of businesses and organisations in the rural sector. These may include chemical and fertiliser companies, plant and animal breeders, seed suppliers, machinery suppliers, consultants, soil testing companies, irrigation companies, research organisations, and a host of others. A technical officer may be involved in providing technical or scientific support to farmers or anyone else involved in rural more

Agricultural Consultant

Farmers use consultants when they need expertise or services that go beyond their own capabilities. Agricultural experts are also employed as consultants by government bodies and private companies that service the agricultural more

Extension Officer

An extension officer is employed to "extend" or communicate information to farmers, the public (or any other relevant people) more

Developing Diverse Skills

View this page

ACS Study Modes: Choose a mode that suits you best more